Unfortunately not. We cannot provide cover to a vehicle that has already broken down, you are not covered for claim circumstances that you were aware of before your policy was issued.
Articles in this section
- My vehicle age will change during the life of my policy, am I covered for the full year?
- I've broken down and I do not have have a policy with you, can you help?
- Will this policy take me home if I break down?
- Am I covered for breakdown assistance in the Isle of Man or Channel Islands?
- Can I buy European cover for a car already in Europe?
- How can you offer breakdown cover at a reasonable price in comparison to other providers?
- Do you offer Personal Cover?
- My Payment details have changed
- Who is CBC and what do you do?
- How do I get in touch with CompareBreakdownCover?